Thursday, March 8, 2012

Purple Coffee


I really enjoy my hot purple coffee regularly, especially when the air conditioning system in the office is in full blast. Or, when work is a bit getting too hectic for me. My purple coffee tastes just right--creamy and smooth--with powerful coffee aroma and absolutely no acidity traces left in my tummy.

I never drank coffee till purple coffee came along.

The best part is that, my purple coffee doesn't trigger heart palpitations in me, unlike other coffee. And what's the secret in my purple coffee? It's got spirulina, moringa, tongkat ali, hazel nut, agaricus mushroom, and Peruvian purple corn extracts. It's super nutritious, delicious, and energizing. Like hopia soup.

Folks keep asking me if it's really colored purple?

As you can see in the picture, it's creamy brown. But it's got purple power (brown but purple?)!And just what is purple power? It's the pigment in deep purple veggies and fruits said to be super rich in antioxidants and micronutrients. I bet, you in deep Asia and Manila haven't tried purple coffee yet. And probably you have no idea whatsoever about what this coffee is. I told you, hopia soup stuff are not just new; they're weird and out of this world. Truly something different. Well, not always but mostly.

Anyway, start eating purple things--I mean purple food. Not artificially colored purple but naturally purple. The keyword is anthocyanin--that's the pigment that makes veggies and fruits red, blue, violet, or purple. It's something different like hopia soup. And it's what makes my purple coffee truly something different and unique.

My purple coffee is also great as thick creamy shake, iced coffee, cake flavor, ice candy, gelatin flavor, etc. But I like the pure, simple purple coffee the most. Just open the sachet, pour and mix with hot water, and that's it! It will perk your day purply!

Hopia Soup Ad